Tuesday 13 October 2015

Folk

Hello everyone, 

it's getting autumn in Germany. Finally! I love this season, leaves change their color, temperatures decrease. You're spending your day with hot chai and loads of chocolate. Candles and lovely music everywhere. Yes, that is autumn. 
I created a playlist for my Iceland trip, it brings the feeling of freezing temperatures back - perfect for this season. If you're interested in listening to it, just klick
Most of the time I'm wearing big cozy sweaters or cardigans, oversize band shirts and some comfy trousers, funny patterned socks and of course my Dr Martens. What are your favorite pieces of the season? 
A huge inspiration is currently #folkmagazine (klick)
Here are some pictures that came to my mind while thinking of a new part of the year.



Sufjan Stevens - Greetings from Michigan and favorite jewelry from Kurafuchi



This photo was taken in Vestfirðir, Iceland. It got darker, nature was ready for the night. But not us, we still had a long distance to go. But we had to stop on this 'street' (It is not what we would call street in Germany) and had to capture this moment. No one around us, the next city was about 70km away. It was cold, windy and rainy, but we walked a little and were thankful for life.




Shoes Dr. Martens (similar)


Turquoise ring via Kurafuchi, other Brandy Melville 


My favorite analog camera is this Ricoh KR- Super II. And a painting I made. Autumn is made for art, isn't it? 


Bon Iver Vinyl 


Found on Pinterest, room goals!

1 comment:

  1. Your playlist is simply sublime.

    I signed up for for Spotify only to have access to it in HQ.

    Thank you very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete